Benefits of Hiring a Furniture Shopping Guide
Did you know that High Point, North Carolina is the furniture capital of the world? With over 100 local stores, showrooms and galleries to visit, shopping for furniture in High Point can be an exciting but often overwhelming process. High Point Furniture Shopping Tours (aka Where You Need To Go Tours) is here to help make your furniture shopping experience stress-free by providing a unique, affordable, personalized concierge furniture shopping tour service designed to save you time, frustration, and money.
Many people just like you come to High Point, but end up in the wrong showrooms, working with less experienced showroom personnel. This can create a very frustrating experience for potential customers who have an idea of what they are looking for, but haven't got the first idea of where to start searching for it. It is a situation that I can certainly sympathize with…shoppers who want to make purchases but waste time looking through stores that don't feature the pieces and styles they prefer. My job is to show you the available showrooms in High Point that feature the items you want to browse through, and you can decide who to do business with. You can be confident that I will work for you with no hidden agenda.
Affordable Shopping Tour Pricing
My daily rate is very reasonable and includes services needed to minimize your time while maximizing your personal shopping experience. I will customize the service to accommodate your specific needs. I will work for you, not a store, showroom, or manufacturer. Tours are available any day of the week, including weekends.
We not only give you access to private showrooms, but we also share "designer" pricing, which is typically around half of retail pricing. You'll get great deals at local furniture showrooms, as well as huge savings on fabrics, floor coverings, antiques, lighting, and art.
Attentive, Honest Shopping Guide
From the moment we start working together to the minute the furniture arrives in your home, 100% of my time and attention is given to your needs and the requirements of your shopping companions. Most of my clients know what they want – they just need help finding it. I make smart furniture shoppers smarter. My clients commonly say – 'I couldn't have done this without you'. I strive to exceed your expectations.
Customized Guided Visits
There are more than 100 showrooms, antique shops, lighting, art, and specialty stores spread out across High Point and its surrounding areas. Either myself or one of my trusted associates will guide you to the stores and manufacturers that match your needs, style, and budget – saving you time, frustration, and money.
You will not be left wandering aimlessly through the showrooms because we arrange for an experienced, knowledgeable associate at each selected location to meet you for a personal, no-pressure walk-through of their offerings (interior decorating guidance and advice can be provided as well).
Access to Private Showrooms
Many of High Point's designer showrooms are closed to the public, meaning they are "invitation only". We offer our clients access to over 50 of these showrooms, which often feature exclusive designs not available in most furniture stores.
Why Choose High Point Furniture Shopping Tours?
I began the Piedmont Triad area's original personalized furniture shopping tour service in 2004 and have served over hundreds of satisfied clients (both domestic and international). My goal is to help you find a great selection of what you are looking for as well as some nice discounts. Together we will see the largest selection of home furnishings anywhere. Here's what you can expect:
Before You Arrive:
- Pre-planning sessions by phone or e-mail to create a customized shopping itinerary for you
- Discussing tips to help you optimize your time while here
- A checklist of what to bring on your shopping tour, such as swatches, tile samples, photos, etc.
- We will provide a list of upscale area hotels and discount rate information
Once You Arrive:
- Attend up to 10 pre-set appointments per day, in pre-selected showrooms and stores, targeted to your needs, taste and budget. Bonus Tip: Comfortable shoes are a must! We’ll do a lot of walking
- Receive 40-60+% savings at the best stores, outlets, and private manufacturer showrooms.
- Chauffeured door-to-showroom transportation in a clean, professional company insured vehicle
- Coffee, water, and refreshments provided throughout the day
- Pick-up at the area hotel or airport (GSO, RDU, CLT) of your choice
- Assistance with consolidation for domestic and international orders
After You Return Home:
- Post-visit follow-up as needed. Our service commitment lasts until your furniture and other purchases are delivered to your door. If you have an issue with any of your purchases after delivery, we'll help you get it resolved with the manufacturer.
Not convinced yet? Take a look at some of our customer testimonials to see what real clients have to say about their furniture shopping guide experience. If you have any questions, please refer to our frequently asked questions. If you cannot find your answer, are looking for more information, or you are ready to schedule your furniture shopping tour, contact us now to book today.
Sign Up for a Personalized Furniture Shopping Tour Now!
Interior decorators and international visitors welcome.