Feeling Overwhelmed by the Thought of Shopping for Accessories and Furniture in High Point?
Recognized as the “Furniture Capital of the World,” High Point, North Carolina, has long been the premier destination for furniture shopping: The city is filled with more than 100 furniture showrooms, design galleries, antique shops, specialty stores, and “by invitation only” private showrooms. Furniture shopping in High Point is truly an amazing experience!
But it’s just this seemingly endless array of style and pricing options-spread out over millions of square feet at locations across the city-that makes shopping for furniture overwhelming, even for the pros.
That’s where High Point Furniture Shopping Tours (formerly known as Where You Need to Go Tours) can help. As High Point’s original full-service, professional furniture shopping and concierge service, we save our clients time, frustration, and money!
Because our founder began offering furniture shopping tours in the early 2000s after working for years in the furniture industry, we know High Point furniture inside and out. Whether your interior design taste runs to mid-century modern, mission-style, Tuscan, or English country-or you simply know what you like when you see it-we will guide you to the most suitable furniture showrooms, design galleries, specialty stores, and antique shops.
Here’s how it works:
When you choose us to assist you with your High Point Furniture Shopping itinerary, you’ll get our 100% dedicated attention for the duration of your visit:
- A customized itinerary tailored to your specific taste, budget, and project type.
- Pickup at the airport (GSO, RDU, CLT) or hotel of your choice in a clean, comfortable company-insured vehicle, currently a Cadillac Escalade.
- Guided visits to furniture showrooms, local design galleries, antique shops, and specialty stores. We arrange appointments for you with the most knowledgeable professionals at each stop, so you’ll have expert assistance every step of the way.
- 40-60% savings (or more!) at the best stores, outlets, and more than 50 “invitation-only” private manufacturer showrooms. You’ll get huge savings on furniture, fabrics, floor coverings, wall coverings, lighting, art, antiques, and fixtures.
- When you’re back at home, we’ll provide any necessary post-visit follow-up you may need and help you source any additional items you may have forgotten.
Serving National and International Clients
At High Point Furniture Shopping Tours, we’re happy to help you whether you are looking for furnishings for a single room, an entire vacation home, or multiple rental properties. And whether you’re flying in from Saudi Arabia or driving up from South Carolina, we offer you the same exceptional level of service and attention to the details that will make your shopping trip to High Point, NC, productive and enjoyable. See what some of our US and International clients have to say…
“The service you provided us was priceless. I admit I was a little skeptical at first, but we were both overwhelmed with your professionalism, courtesy, servant heart, knowledge, and expert guidance. You saved us a tremendous amount of time, helped us avoid frustration and confusion, and made our two-day experience one that we will never forget. To think that we found four rooms of excellent furniture at a great price in that short amount of time is absolutely remarkable. We could not have done it with your service. I am taking great delight in recommending you to everyone I know. Thank you!”
Dr. C. Harry Causey
The National Christian Choir
Sign up for a personalized furniture shopping tour now!
For details, questions, and availability of tour dates, please contact us by e-mail or phone at (336) 317-2894
Interior decorators and international visitors welcome.