How We Help
Why International Shoppers Love High Point’s VIP Furniture Shopping Experience
If you’re coming from another country to shop in High Point, our concierge service will provide VIP access to private manufacturer showrooms and significant savings on upscale furnishings, accessories, flooring, and fabrics—customized to accomplish everything on your shopping list. International shoppers love shopping with a High Point Furniture Shopping Tours concierge because we make everything easy, allowing them to relax while making the most of the time they have for shopping. We’ve worked with individuals and interior designers from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean Islands, Panama, Brazil, Bermuda, England, Ireland, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, India and other countries / regions of the world. Here’s a summary of how we work with international travelers:
1. Pre-trip planning
- We stay in touch via email and phone ahead of your planned travel dates, establishing your “wish list” for shopping and ideas about what else you’d like to enjoy while you’re in the U.S.
- We give you information about excellent, upscale area hotels and discount rate details.
- We design a comfortably paced shopping itinerary for you, arranging appointments at just the right showrooms, galleries, and stores that match your taste and budget.
- Traveling companions not interested in furniture shopping? Let us prepare a golf outing, winery tour, spa visit, or other North Carolina adventure for them to enjoy while you shop.
2. Pleasant, efficient concierge services while you’re in town.
- Airport pickup and return to/from Piedmont Triad International Airport (Greensboro/High Point), Raleigh-Durham International Airport, or Charlotte Douglas International Airport.
- Chauffeured hotel to showroom and showroom door-to-door transportation in a clean, professional company-insured vehicle (Cadillac Escalade or similar).
- Up to 10 daily appointments with experienced showroom personnel at the best of High Point’s 100+ showrooms and countless outlets, galleries, and shops.
- Coffee, water, and snacks provided throughout the day while you shop.
- Recommendations for and assistance with reservations at fine dining establishments and evening entertainment options.
- Transportation and arrangements for other tours while you’re in the area: golf, winery, spa, etc.
3. Post-shopping trip follow-up on your behalf.
- Once you return home, we provide post-visit follow-up on orders as needed—all included within our standard daily rate.
- We assist you with shipment consolidation for your orders, if needed.
- We ensure you avoid problems with country-specific import duties, differences in electrical requirements, and possible shipping restrictions.
There are many reasons why our international clients say, “I couldn’t have done this without you!” If you’re planning a visit to the United States and hope to get access to the finest furnishings, fabrics, flooring and rugs, lighting, and other home décor, please give High Point Furniture Shopping Tours a call or send us an email. Our experienced concierges will guarantee that you make the most of your time and find everything you need in one city.
Sign up for a personalized furniture shopping tour now!
For details, questions, and availability of tour dates, please contact us by e-mail or phone at (336) 317-2894
Interior decorators and international visitors welcome.