High Point Furniture
High Point Furniture Shopping Tours
Call us today at
for details and availability.
How We Help
Why You Should Consider Hiring a Furniture Shopping Guide While You’re in High Point
High Point has more than 100 showrooms, outlets, and stores scattered across the city—and dozens of manufacturer showrooms that even the locals don’t know about! This bounty of interior décor options means that shopping for furniture, lightning, mattresses, and art can be overwhelming, even for folks who are excited about the process. High Point Furniture Shopping Tours will provide you access to all of the showrooms that match your style, taste, and budget.
Our clients tend to be serious, astute shoppers who realize the importance of our assistance in navigating the showroom opportunities in the area. At High Point Furniture Shopping Tours, we like to say that “we make smart furniture shoppers smarter.”
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider hiring a furniture shopping concierge while you’re in High Point, whether you’re an individual or an interior designer, a North Carolina native or international shopper:
- High Point Furniture Shopping Tours will save you time. We do diligent pre-trip planning with you so that we create a shopping itinerary that lets you check items off your wish list. No wasted time in the wrong showrooms, working with inexperienced showroom personnel.
- Your personalized tour will include up to 10 appointments per day in pre-selected showrooms and stores, targeted to your needs, taste, and budget.
- We provide chauffeured door-to-showroom transportation and refreshments throughout the day.
- High Point Furniture Shopping Tours will save you money.Many wonderful showrooms are open to professional designers only. We make sure our guests visit these showrooms, plus other outlets and stores in the area, enjoying 40-60% savings.
- No pressure to buy when you’re visiting showrooms with our furniture shopping concierges. We work for you—not a store, showroom, or manufacturer.
- We charge a simple all-inclusive daily rate, with no hidden charges.
- Showroom personnel at places we visit will never pressure you to make a purchase decision.
- We help you with follow-up on orders and shipments, wherever you are in the world. Many showrooms will sell items off the floor – and/or you can change items / place an order for the furnishings and accessories you want, tailored to your specific requirements. There is typically a six to 12-week lead time on ordered items to begin arriving at your home.
- We can help you keep track of your order status, so you don’t have to worry about staying on top of progress.
- We can assist with consolidation of orders from multiple showrooms and international shipping options, if you require that service.
When you’re ready to make the most of your trip to the Furniture Capital of the World, please let us assist you in creating a hassle-free furniture shopping itinerary that meets your needs and saves you money.
Sign up for a personalized furniture shopping tour now!
For details, questions, and availability of tour dates, please contact us by e-mail or phone at (336) 317-2894
Interior decorators and international visitors welcome.